Scope of Allied Membership
- Enterprises engaged in the transportation business or organizations
- Enterprises engaged in the hotel business or organizations representing
- Enterprises closely related to the travel service business or
organizations representing them
- Offices in Japan of foreign government agencies related to tourism,
or similar organizations, or organizations representing them
- Organizations of a public nature related to tourism and those
persons who are recognized as related to the travel agency business
and deemed to qualify as Allied Members
Membership Fees, etc.
- Membership fees shall be determined by the Board of Directors.
Any change thereof shall also be determined by the Board.
- No joining fee shall be charged.
- Dues for Domestic Allied Members
¥100,000 for one year
- Membership fees shall be paid by the end of July for the current
fiscal year; provided, however, that the membership fee of a new
member joining the Association in the middle of a fiscal year shall
be paid on a monthly pro-rated basis within 30 days after admission.
- Membership fees can be exempted mutually when this organization
and an overseas travel association agree to reciprocal membership.
Procedure for Admission
An applicant who
desires to be a Domestic Allied Member shall submit to the President
a written application in prescribed
form, together with a personal resume, and obtain the approval of the Board of Directors.
If necessary, the Board of Directors may refer the matter to the committee
concerned for consultation.