Domestic Allied Members
JATA's Domestic Allied Members
Scope of Allied Membership
- Enterprises engaged in the transportation business or organizations representing them
- Enterprises engaged in the hotel business or organizations representing them
- Enterprises closely related to the travel service business or organizations representing them
- Offices in Japan of foreign government agencies related to tourism, or similar organizations, or organizations representing them
- Organizations of a public nature related to tourism and those persons who are recognized as related to the travel agency business and deemed to qualify as Allied Members
Membership Fees and Conditions, etc.
- No joining fee shall be charged.
- Dues for Domestic Allied Members ¥100,000 for one year per mambership
- Membership fees shall be paid by the end of July for the current fiscal year; provided, however, that the membership fee of a new member joining the Association in the middle of a fiscal year shall be paid on a monthly pro-rated basis within 30 days after admission.
Procedure for Admission
An applicant who desires to be a Domestic Allied Member shall submit to the President a written application in prescribed form, together with a personal resume, and obtain the approval of the Board of Directors. If necessary, the Board of Directors may refer the matter to the committee concerned for consultation.