Overseas Allied Members
Overseas Allied Members (businesses not operating in Japan)
Non-resident travel agents and non-residents engaged in tourism-related industry, such as national and regional tourist organizations, airlines, hotel chains, independent hotels, tour operators, travel agents, ground operators, cruise and shipping companies, convention and conference centers, motorcoach and vehicle rental companies, travel magazines and other media, etc., are eligible to become Overseas Allied Members.
Please note that representatives from member organizations shall be limited to one representative per organization.
Membership Fees and Conditions, etc.
- 1No membership fee, once paid, shall be refunded.
- 2Dues for Overseas Allied Member : US$100 for two years (+US$20 for bank charges if applicable)
- 3The term of membership shall be from January 1st to December 31st the year after next. There will be no pro rata reduction for Overseas Members joining at any time after the start of the membership year.
- 4Membership will automatically lapse if membership fees are not received before the period of membership expires.
Procedure for Applying for Membership
- 1Click here to become an Overseas Allied Member.
- 2After receiving the completed application form, an invoice will be issued for payment of membership dues.
- 3Upon receipt of payment, the application will be submitted to the JATA Board of Directors for final approval.
- 4Once the application is approved, we will send a certificate of membership.
Benefits of being an Overseas Allied Member
- Receive a membership certificate, and increase your credibility as a reputable business.
- Have your organization's name and contact details on the membership roster in our web-site.